What drone pilots see while they are flying, are the low latency analog video from FPV cameras. To choose the best FPV camera for your multirotors, there are a few things to consider. Check the picks from our experts.
RunCam Micro Sparrow FPV camera uses the 1/3 inch CMOS sensor, and presents 16:9 image to you. The image effect is as perfect as that of Micro Swift, whereas, you can see the superiority of the higher resolution of Micro Sparrow – 700TVL. This camera is smaller and lighter than Micro Swift, one of the smallest FPV cameras that uses 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD sensor in the world.
● Excellent 1/3 inch CMOS sensor, 700TVL high image quality
● Comfortable 16:9 aspect ratio – 2.1mm lens, 145-degree FOV
● Even shorter and lighter than Micro Swift, one of the smallest CCD FPV cameras
LST – S2 is an excellent all-in-one FPV camera that integrates an 800TVL HD CMOS camera, a 5.8G 40CH 25mW video transmitter, and a whip antenna. No soldering is needed. Just connect it to a 1S battery or the flight controller of your drone, then, you are able to enjoy the sharp image and real-time FPV. The AIO camera is extremely light and power-efficient, so the battery of your drone can last longer.
● Super light, only 3.6g including 800TVL HD camera, VTX, and antenna
● Ultra wide angle lens, 150-degree FOV, 170-degree DFOV
● Five bands, 40 channels in total, with RaceBand ( Band R )
● 1080P 60fps video recorder support AV real time transmission
● 1080P digital 150 degree camera with 1/2.5 CMOS sensor
● 3 – 6S power support
RunCam Swift 2 follows the “SWIFT” principle, by featuring shorter lens, wider input voltage, integrated OSD, microphone, FPV dedicated accessories, as well as trustworthy mounting method.
– 600TVL HD CCD camera with a shorter lens but wider FOV compared to the previous generation
– 5 – 36V ultra wide input voltage range, compatible with nearly all racing drone
– Integrated OSD for display of parameters; 5D-OSD menu cable for adjusting parameters easily
– Integrated microphone designed for audio transmission brings you more immersive flight
– Its CMOS sensor produces the image effect as excellent as that of a CCD sensor
– 800TVL HD wide-angle lens offers you 120-degree FOV, 150-degree DFOV
– Its parameters and the angle of the lens are specially designed for FPV and well tested
– 5.8GHz real-time image transmission, 40-channel coverage ( including RaceBand )
– 25mW / 100mW / 200mW adjustable output for different flying environment