Select a 3-axis gimbal explicitly built for your mobile phone or camera, making it easy to carry around so you can have in on you anywhere you go. Check belows which will make it easier for you to pick the right stabilizer.
Zhiyun Smooth Q 3-axis brushless gimbal uses the 5th generation Honeycomb processor, which makes the gimbal more powerful – its torque range is 40 percent wider ( two times wider than DJI Osmo mobile ), and its response rate is 30 percent faster than before. This enables multiple accessories to work simultaneously, such as fisheye lens, microphone and etc. It also works well with 6 inch cell phones without counterweight. With 5V 2A output via USB port, the stabilizer can be used as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
DJI Osmo Mobile redefines shooting with the smartphone – you can revel in the moment while playing the role of cameraman. It is astounding that steady, smooth and sharp shots are feasible no matter how big the vibration is and how dimly lit it is at night. Everything captured with Osmo Mobile is perfect and ready to share. Additionally, there is YouTube Live and Facebook Live in DJI GO App which allows you to share great moments in your life easily.
– Seamlessly switches between vertical and horizontal shooting mode
– The more interactive interface enables your thumb to control the joystick / shutter, and index to change the modes
– With ergonomic design handle makes you feel ultra comfortable to hold it in the hand
– Easy to achieve in face tracking, panning shot, and time-lapse photography
– Built-in 3.7V 2200mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery for 5 hours continuous shooting
– Smoother shots with high-precision brushless motor and newly optimized algorithm
– Its widened base allows it to be placed on nearly any horizontal surface
– Entry-level paraprofessional gimbal with a weight of 740g, which is more compact than Crane
– 3-axis unlimited rotation, no constraint in shooting continuously
– Supports 2 batteries from Crane, i.e., 26500 and 18650 lithium-ion battery
– Supports action cameras, mobile phones, compact cameras, and mirrorless cameras weighing from 125 – 650g, not as big as 120 x 120 x 60mm
– Offers you more than 12h operation, in other words, it works all day long
– Enables multiple shooting modes and seamless transition even at the coaxial status
– Enters the shooting mode within 1 minute with tool-less balance adjustment
– Made of aerospace-grade aluminium alloy, it is super lightweight and impact-resistant.
– You can either use one of the handles or connect both of them with the bar.
– You can position the gimbal at whatever angle to achieve perfect shots effortlessly.
– Excellent craftmanship – smooth installation hole, anti-slip handle, and labor-saving manually rotating screw.