Choosing a good flight controller for your quadcopter or multi-rotor is very important. Unsure of what flight controller to pick for your next build? Check this and pick best flight controller for quadcopter (or any multirotor) for your needs!
● XJB F428 – TX20 – ELF consists of F4 FC, 4-in-1 BLHeli – S ESC, 5.8G 72CH VTX
● MPU6000 connected via SPI – high-speed data sampling for stable flight
● ESC supports 4 x 28A continuous current and the latest digital signals
● FPV camera has the excellent 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD sensor, and supports 5 – 36V input voltage
● Suitable for building 65 – 250mm FPV racing drones
● Next-generation CPU contributes to faster calculations and shorter looptime
● No-compromise I/O supports OSD, SmartPort, SBu, GPS, LED strip, battery monitoring, sonar, and 8 motors at the same time
● On-board high-capacity black box records the flight logs
● Supports Oneshot ESC and multi-color LED programming
● Configurable via a cross-platform GUI ( Windows / OSX / Linux )
● Developer friendly debug port ( SWD ), boot mode selection, and bootloader are available
FuriBee F4 V5 PRO is integrated with 5.8GHz 40CH video transmitter whose output power can be switched among 0 / 25mW / 200mW / 600mW. It has BetaFlight OSD and allows you to tune PID directly via your transmitter. The flight controller can be connected to 2 – 6S LiPo and support 200A maximum current. The built-in BetaFlight OSD and compatibility with BLHeli – S enable you to take advantages of the latest DShot protocol and much more accurate control.
Following in the footsteps of the Omnibus F3 Pro, the Omnibus F4 Pro V3 may be the standard by which all other flight controllers are measured. Boasting an F4 processor, on-board BetaFlight OSD, MicroSD black box, video filter, and current sensor, you will be tuning pids with your transmitter and tearing it up at the track in no time! With leaps and bounds in programming, it is now possible to connect your smartaudio capable VTX such as the TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV or TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV – Race Edition to the J10 header using our Omnibus smartaudio connector and make VTX changes on the fly.
As the increase in popularity and the improvement of the F4 flight controllers, they provide much better performance and incredibly thrilling flying than F3 flight controllers.
OMNIBUS F4 Pro V2 has a more powerful STM32F405RGT6 MCU operating at a higher frequency, making everything run smoothly. You can add GPS and anything else you like freely because the CPU utilization is lower. Therefore, you can enjoy FPV racing better and realize the full potential of your drone.