SP Racing F3 is designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors while also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities.
Compared to ACRO version, the DELUXE one is quite impressing with 10DOF, always-on I2C port for OLED display and bigger cache memory of the CPU.
– Next-generation CPU contributes to faster calculations and shorter loop time
The STM32F3 CPU supports next-generation processor, efficient hardware floating-point operations, and faster ARM Cortex – M4 core computing.
– Outstanding multitasking with no-compromise I/O
Use all the features simultaneously! It is possible to connect your OSD, SmartPort, SBu, GPS, LED strip, battery monitoring, sonar, and 8 motors at the same time!
– Easily achievable improvements of setup with the help of flight logs
The on-board high-capacity black box records the flight logs, which can be used to optimize your tuning and to see the results of your setup without guesswork.
– OneShot ESC and programmable LEDs
Fully supporting OneShot, it also features easy PID tuning and a sharper response. The multi-colored LED strips are great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying and night flying.
– Ideal for steady flight
The SP Racing F3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly as if it is on rails.
The SP Racing F3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs via a cross-platform GUI (Windows / OSX / Linux).
– Developer friendly
Developer friendly debug port (SWD), boot mode selection, and unbrickable bootloader are available, thus, opening the way for upgrades.
– Broad RC receiver support
It supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024 / 2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers, and requires no external inverter.
– Suitable for 250, 280, 180, 210mm FPV racing quadcopterCheck the Greatly Discounted Best Sellers 2018 and Special Offers!